Human Rights Statement
BSCL is committed to protecting and enhancing the dignity of everyone working for the company, and those who have dealings with it.
- We recognise that our employees are the heartbeat of the company and as such we provide policies, practices and tools to create a working environment capable of motivating, developing and rewarding.
- We respect our employee’s commitments to themselves, their families and the community at large.
- We value diversity in all its forms.
- We promote an open and supportive working environment.
- We encourage the free expression of ideas.
- We recognise that when our employees enjoy their work and are proud of what they do; our customers enjoy a better quality of service.
- We are committed to providing the best possible information and training needed for our employees.
Our employees are our ambassadors and are crucial to our reputation and success. Our failure is that they would want to leave.