BSCL collaborate with the UK’s leading Wi-Fi manufacturers and experts, designing and building Wi-Fi networks for any type of facility or location. Our network services and solutions portfolio offers the industries’ latest technologies and solutions to increase workforce productivity and autonomy.
Supporting you through the whole project lifecycle our experienced and dedicated project managers will review your wireless requirements and, utilising our industry accredited partners, provide you with the right solution. Our vendor neutrality ensures you receive the absolute best solution, marked against:
• Capability to meet the requirement
Our desktop, site surveys or full RF surveys will provide the information required to match the perfect solution to your facility.
BSCL have the range of Wi-Fi services to guarantee the success of your project.
• Wireless Surveys – With a survey type for any situation from outdoor to high-density
• Consultancy – Comprehensive consultancy service to support customers and partners.
• Wi-Fi Design – Collaboration with our vendor partners to produce true optimised wireless solutions.
• Installations and configuration- Experienced installation engineers available globally.
• Optimisation – Review and recommend changes or tweaks to your existing wireless network.
• Management and maintenance services – Network management and maintenance of your network via our helpdesk and remote support.
• Training – project completion handover and training to your own IT team if required.
Wireless Point to Point Solutions
From 100Mbs to 10Gbs a wireless point to point installation provides a convenient affordable solution to building interconnectivity. Investment in a wireless point to point link can provide a fast wireless bridge, replace leased line circuits and monthly charges or provide a temporary connection or resilience to your cabled interlink network.
• Much cheaper than groundwork and cable connectivity or leased lines
• Superior bandwidth over traditional leased lines
• Lower latency
• Simple installation and configuration
• Maintenance and support packages to suit your requirements and business needs.